DTUK Now Offering Credit Terms With Deko
0% finance over 6 months is available on our website on all purchases over £279 inc vat, (based on credit approval). This includes “Combo” purchases and multiple tuning box purchases.(this excludes trade or existing customer sales)
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any discount codes/coupons
To receive 0% Finance on your order please click Deko at the checkout. (UK orders only)
Please note your delivery address must be the same as your billing address for the finance to be approved.
Please contact us with any finance related enquiries.
Through an approved third party we offer an interest bearing finance option which is available online, in-store or over the phone on purchases of £279 including VAT and carriage or more. The process is quick, easy and in most cases you will get an instant decision. Our retail finance provider is Deko and all credit is provided subject to status.
Example Finance Option
Mr Smith wants to purchase a Green system. The RRP is £329.00 (prices and terms correct at time of publishing, February 2015) and Mr Smith has a discount code taking the price down to £279.00 plus £6.95 carriage which totals £285.95. Mr Smith selects the 48 month Classic Finance Option.
- Cash Price £285.95
- 10% Deposit £28.60 (payable by credit or debit card)
- Amount of credit £257.35
- Payable by 48 monthly instalments of £7.55
- Typical APR 19.5%
- Total interest payable £105.05
- Amount Repayable £391.00
Mr Brown wants to purchase a PDI system. The RRP is £399.00 (prices and terms correct at time of publishing, May 2013) and Mr Smith has a discount code taking the price down to £349.00 plus £6.95 carriage which totals £355.95. Mr Smith selects the 24 month Classic Finance Option.
- Cash Price £355.95
- 10% Deposit £35.60 (payable by credit or debit card)
- Amount of credit £320.35
- Payable by 24 monthly instalments of £15.98
- Typical APR 19.5%
- Total interest payable £63.17
- Amount Repayable £419.12
How to Apply For Classic Credit Finance
You can apply for credit in several different ways:
- Visit our website and select the items you wish to purchase. On the check out screen, select “Deko” as your payment option.
- Visit us and apply in-store. One of our sales team will complete an application form with you and print an agreement to sign. Please make sure that you bring either your Passport or Driving License (both the card and counterpart sections) as proof of identity, plus proof of address in the form of a Bank Statement (original copy not an online banking print off), Council Tax Statement or Utility Bill no older than 3 months. Mobile phone bills and credit card statements cannot be accepted. We will also need your Bank Account number and sort code in order to apply for the finance and set up the Direct Debit.
- Call us, on the number below, and our sales team will complete an application form with you and email you an agreement to sign.
- Sales Team: 01207 299 538
However you apply, it only takes a few minutes and you get an instant decision.
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address.
Meeting these criteria does NOT guarantee you finance through our scheme.
- Credit is available on all purchases over £280 including VAT and carriage.
- Buy the system the you want now, for a low monthly payment.
- Select 12, 24 or 36 month repayment periods. N.B. finance products offered can vary during promotional periods, etc.
- You can spread the cost of your purchase to minimise your monthly payments.
- One-stop shopping: no need to go to a bank to secure funding.
- Keep cash for day-to-day expenses.
- Fixed repayments – your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
Why don’t all systems offer me a finance option at checkout?
For credit purchases the minimum total order cost is £280 including VAT and carriage. Certain systems, when purchased through a special offer or with a discount code, may fall below that threshold. In this instance the system would have to be purchased at full RRP to qualify.
Is a deposit required?
Yes, a 10% deposit is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance.
How are my monthly payments paid?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
What length of repayment is available?
Loans are available over periods of 12, 24 and 36 months.
Can I pay my agreement off early?
You have the right under section 94 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to repay early in full or in part.Consumer credit service provided by Deko in association with Close Brothers Retail Finance. Deko is licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to our frequently asked questions or visit https://dekopay.com/
Close Brothers Retail Finance is a trading name of Close Brothers Limited. Close Brothers is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information please visit