DTUK® CRD-T+Dual Channel Multimap Tuning Box
Now available with optional “Bluetooth App Control” – that comes with the following benefits.
🔸Connect your smartphone directly with your DTUK Tuning Module
🔹Acceleration for real-time measurements
🔸Display of the longitudinal & lateral acceleration
🔹Live Display of relevant sensor data
🔸Activate & Deactivate the Tuning module using the APP
🔹Select your favourite program & fine tune setting
🔸Adjust the app’s onboard instruments & features
🔹Set a specific warm up timer from 1-15 minutes to allow your engine to reach working temperature before the module is activated
🔸Interchangeable between engine technologies Petrol / Diesel / Hybrid analogue applications & upgradeable to SENT applications.
🔹Compatible with all devices running Android 7.0 & above and iOS 10 & above.
Available to buy online today.
The CRD-T+ (known in house as ‘Codename Trevor’ – don’t ask!) MultiChannel Digital Plug & Play Diesel Performance System from DTUK is available for a wide selection of Common Rail turbo diesel engines and improves power and torque by up to 40%.
The CRD-T+ is the latest evolution of our highly successful CRD-T system. In response to customer feedback, the system has been redeveloped to include onboard controls (as first featured on our PedalBox) used both for switching between maps and for making adjustments within the map itself. Also new to the system is an OFF setting. No longer do you need to disconnect the system in order to return to standard power, you can simply switch the system off when the additional power is not needed. The CRD-T+ features an all new, faster processor for improved signal response and better power delivery.
Like the CRD-T before it, the CRD-T+ differs from our common rail only systems by connecting into the turbo boost sensor as well as the fuelling system for additional control over the vehicles power delivery. In a small number of cases the CRD-T+ connects to the fuel rail plus camshaft sensor, rather than the fuel rail plus boost sensor (Volvo 2.0 and Vauxhall/Opel 2.0)
Up to 40% increase in power & torque and better fuel economy is achievable with this system.*
All of our CRD-T+ systems are provided with vehicle specific looms featuring Original Equipment (OE) connectors for ease of fitment in a matter of minutes, meaning that the system can be removed at any time. Once the system is removed your car reverts back to factory settings, leaving no physical trace behind.
This system can be re-programmed to fit many other applications if you change your current car.**
Three individual tuning maps, specific to your vehicle, are placed into the memory of the system prior to despatch. The reason behind this is that every vehicle is different and every driver has their own unique style. By providing 3 different options we are confident that at least 1 of the maps will suit both the driver and their vehicle.
A further novelty of the CRD-T and CRD-T+ range of systems is the ability of the systems to adapt to the individual characteristics of your vehicle. Over a short running-in period, the memory function detects the individual data for the differing fuel injection cycles. The information gained in this way provides the basis for the optimisation. The tolerances are then balanced and an optimal result is achieved.
Latest Multichannel Digital Technology
The Common Rail CRD-T+ MultiChannel Digital Plug and Play Diesel Tuning System from DTUK is available for a variety of Common Rail turbo diesel engines and improves power and torque by up to 40%. The CRD-T differs from our other systems by connecting into the turbo boost sensor as well as the fuelling system for additional control over the vehicles power delivery.
This system contains surface mounted electronics and an on board microprocessor which we load with vehicle specific software that has been tailored to your make and model of car.
Up to 50+bhp increase and better fuel economy is achievable with this system depending on your vehicle, and driving style
We use Original Equipment (OE) connectors which enable easy fitting in minutes, not hours meaning that the system can be removed at any time. Once the system is removed your car reverts back to factory settings, leaving no physical traces behind.
This system can be re-programmed to fit many other applications if you change your current car.*
Three individual tuning maps which are specific to your vehicle are placed into the memory of the system prior to despatch. The reason behind this is that every driver has their own unique style, and we feel that at least 1 of the 3 maps will suit the driver and their vehicle.
This means optimal matching of all control parameters at every level of performance.
This is possible through the use of high performance processors that facilitate the detailed real-time scanning of the original software without influencing the internal protection functions of your engine.
A further novelty of the CRD-T is the ability of the systems to adapt to the individual characteristics of your vehicle. Over a short running-in period, the memory function detects the individual data for the differing fuel injection cycles. The information gained in this way provides the basis for the optimisation. The tolerances are then balanced and an optimal result is achieved.
Fuel savings as a useful extra effect
An enhanced ignition map leads to raised levels of efficiency, which in turn leads to reduced fuel consumption. The increase in torque facilitates a driving performance that requires fewer revs per minute, therefore significantly lowering levels of fuel consumption. According to driving performance, savings of fuel consumption of between 10% and 20% are possible, meaning that your tuning pays off very quickly.
Please note that while fuel savings of 10-20% are common with the CRD-T, they do depend on your individual driving style and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
* Based on customer feedback. Assuming maintained driving style. Savings are a side effect of tuning and are not guaranteed
** Based on purchasing a vehicle compatible with the CRD-T+ system, as detailed on our manufacturer application pages
Multi-Channel Common Rail and Turbo Boost System.
NOW AVAILABLE FOR:
AUDI,BMW,HYUNDAI,KIA SEAT SKODA VAUXHALL,VW
2.0 TDI 150PS
(Recent Rolling Road Results at the bottom of this page)
The CRD-T+ has been developed for the customer who wants the ultimate tuning system available in todays market place, this system is an evolution of the CRD2 with the added benefits of being able to control boost settings. This system has been designed to work within the vehicles tolerance and safety parameters without the need for any hardware updates to you car.
Unlike our other common rail modules, GREEN, RED, CRD2, that only connect to the common rail pressure sensor, the new CRD-T+ also connects to the turbo pressure sensor, allowing us to control and increase the boost settings. This results in an even smoother power delivery, and even lower emissions and even more power and torque.
This system is currently available for the following vehicles:
- All BMW Common Rail Diesel Engines excluding the 3.0d (184/193PS versions)
- Chrysler 300C 218PS
- Audi 2.0 TDI Common Rail 120PS 136PS 140PS 143PS 170PS
- Ford 2.0 TDCI 136/140/163PS
- Mercedes 220CDI/250CDI/320CDI/350CDI including Blue Efficiency
- The new 2011 Mini 1.6d 112PS
- Seat 2.0TDI Common Rail 110PS 140PS 143PS 170PS
- Skoda 2.0TDI Common Rail 110PS 140PS 143PS 170PS
- Volkswagen 2.0TDI Common Rail 110PS 140PS 143PS 170PS
- Audi 3.0 TDI Common Rail 224PS 233PS 240PS
- Seat 3.0 TDI Common Rail 224PS 233PS 240PS
- Skoda 3.0 TDI Common Rail 224PS 233PS 240PS
- Volkswagen 3.0 TDI Common Rail 224PS 233PS 240PS
- Vauxhall/Opel 1.9CDTI 120PS/150PS
- Peugeot 2.0 136/163PS
- New Multichannel Petrol and Diesel Tuning Boxes including updated processors complete with dyno proven software written and developed in-house by DTUK® which can include RPM detection
- Fully Adjustable Digital Petrol and Diesel Tuning Boxes Up to 40% gain dyno proven Power and Torque
- Up to 20% improvement in Fuel Economy**
- Programmed specifically for your car, van, motorhome or tractor
- Improved throttle response with smoother drive
- Improved low rev range Torque, which is ideal for towing
- Suitable for Automatic Transmissions and for vehicles fitted with a diesel particulate filter.
- 5 Year* Module Warranty for complete peace of mind.(*subject to terms and conditions)
- Transferable to your next vehicle (depending on injection type, please contact us for details)
- Simple 10 minute average self-fitment,or Nationwide Fitting via our Dealer Network (contact us for details and costs)
- 24 Hour UK based technical support via email and phone
- Next Day Delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK only)
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee