Showing all 4 results
CHOOSE YOUR BOX BELOW
DTUK® VPC Direct Injection System
Improve your Saab's engine power and torque with the plug and play DTUK® VPC Direct Injection System tuning box. Compatible with Saab 9-3 from 1998 to 2003 2.2 tid, 125ps/92kw, 2171 ccm.
ADVANTAGES OF DTUK BOXES WITH MOBILE APP CONTROL
Bluetooth Application benefits:
1. Our Bluetooth modules are a brand new platform with new internals, a faster processor for a more refined controlled tune & advanced technology for digital and analogue applications. The only similarity is the external casing but with a all new Red Keypad.
2. The bluetooth application allows the user to adjust the programs and fine tuning settings, control the engine warm up timer (between 1-15 minutes), view live readings of your engines sensors the tuning module is connected too all from the convenience of smart device.
3. Over the air updates now available – great convenience if you change vehicle or if a new software update becomes available.
4. If you upgrade to the bluetooth module you receive 2 years extra module warranty & the ability to transfer between both Petrol & Diesel applications if applicable.
5. Also upgradeable for use on vehicles that require SENT Protocol Digital Tuning technology.
6. Application available for all devices running Android 7.0 and IOS10 & above. –
Basically 95-99% of cars unto 2017 used analogue sensors, from 2017 onwards more and more manufactures are using Digital sensors ( SENT). The non app box cant be used on these new style of sensors, where as the box with app control can be. This means that it in the future when you come to change your car this module can be transferred to a lot more vehicles*. Hope this explains things in greater detail for you
*subject to vehicle age/type and excludes any new future vehicle manufacturer product improvements
User adjustable Power settings
Increases of up to 40% in power and torque
Up to 20% increase in fuel economy (depending on driving style)
3 Year Module Warranty - TuV and CE Approved Technology